What personal data do we collect, and why do we collect it:
Collection of your Personal Data:
- We collect your personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your (i) name; (ii) email address; (iii) contact number; (iv) residential address; (vi) internet protocol (“IP”) address, in the following circumstances:
- When you make a reservation or select a travel package from our Website.
- When you register with us, you fill-up the form available on our Website to make a requisition for information about tour packages, subscribe to our newsletters, enter online or offline competitions, share with us your experience in terms of sharing your testimonials or reviews for us or provide any other details concerning a holiday package availed by you, send us queries or register for promotions.
- You set up a free account on our Website or participate in surveys or provide us with your feedback.
- When you explicitly accept your desire to receive marketing communications from us.
- You are interested in engaging with us in any online or offline event, portraying your interest on any page hosted on a third-party platform or location, or voluntarily providing your details for our promotions.
- Media: If you upload images to the Website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors can download and extract any location data from images on the Website.
- Contact forms: When filling out a contact form on this Website, your name and email address are captured to identify the message’s sender. This information is kept indefinitely for customer service and communication purposes only. The information submitted through the contact form is not used for marketing purposes at any time if you mention your desire to receive such marketing communications.
Cookies: If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Log in to save your login information and screen display choices. Login cookies last two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, login cookies will be removed. An additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and indicates the post ID of the article you edited. It expires after one day.
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, text files placed on your computer, to help the Website analyse how users use the site. The cookie-generated information about your website users will be transmitted and stored by Google on Google’s servers.
Suppose IP anonymisation is activated on this Website. In that case, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. The full IP address will be transmitted to a Google Server in the USA and shortened there only on an exceptional basis. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website, compile reports on website activity for website operators, and provide other services to website operators relating to website activity and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate the IP address transmitted under Google Analytics with other data held by Google. You may prevent the storage of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser software; however, we advise you that, in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this Website to the full extent.
You can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Addon for your current web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Who do we share your data with:
No personal data collected through this Website is shared with anyone apart from those services mentioned on this page. That means we use personal information to provide the services you requested through our Website by filling up the respective form and providing your data (such as name, email address, and phone number). To the extent we use your information, including personal information, to market our services to you, we will provide you with the ability to opt out of such uses.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
(i) resolve disputes; (ii) troubleshoot problems; (iii) promote a safe service;(iv) collect fees owed to us;(v) cater to consumer interests while providing our services, (vi) inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;(vii) customise your experience;(viii) detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; (ix) enforce our terms and conditions; (x) conduct research and analysis for improvising customer experience; (xi) to conduct a periodic audit;(xii) contact you to send important information or notices etc. and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
Your IP address will be included in the reset email if you request a password reset.
How long we retain your data:
The comment and metadata are retained indefinitely if you leave a comment. This is so we can automatically approve any follow-up comments. We also retain data that you shared while providing your testimonials or reviews. We will only retain your data to satisfy legal, accounting or statutory reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your data, the purposes for which we process your data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. We may retain certain information after the closing of your account, for example, if it is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations or to exercise, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, and defend or enforce our rights. For users that register on our Website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information anytime. Website administrators can also see and edit that information. What rights do you have over your data: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we must keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where is your data sent: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Your contact information: If you have any concerns, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org